|Image||Mission||Episode||Title and description||Format|
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 1||
The Desire to Explore
Canadian astronaut Bob Thirsk shares the moments of his life that inspired him to become an astronaut and pursue his dream to explore.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 2||
Explorer and Exploration
As one of Canada's human spaceflight pioneers, Bob Thirsk describes the qualities of Canadian explorers and highlights Canada's rich history in exploration.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 3||
Risks Associated with Space Travel
Astronauts who travel in space depend on complex, fragile technologies while being exposed to hostile external conditions. Bob Thirsk explains the risks associated with his Expedition mission.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 4||
Preparing for a Long Duration Mission in Space
Training for a long-duration spaceflight is the most challenging assignment that Bob Thirsk has ever undertaken. As he prepares to leave Earth for a six-month stay aboard the ISS, Bob Thirsk describes the physical, academic, linguistic and cultural awareness training required for a space Expedition astronaut.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 5||
Life Aboard the International Space Station
Bob Thirsk shares details about co-habitation with his Expedition 20/21 colleagues aboard the Space Station, which has living space equivalent to that of a Boeing 747 aircraft. Listen to his thoughts about the day-to day living in an orbiting laboratory.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 6||
Which end is up? - Science on the International Space Station
Canadian Astronaut Bob Thirsk is a test-subject for the ground-breaking Canadian experiment BISE (Bodies in the Space Environment), which examines how humans determine up from down in weightlessness.
|Expedition 20/21||Episode 7||
Optical illusions - Student Science on the International Space Station
Does visual perception change in the weightless environment? The graduate students of the International Space University believe it does, so they have created the IRIS (Image Reversal in Space) experiment for Canadian astronaut Bob Thirsk to take part in.
|Mission STS-118||Episode 1||
Forever an Explorer
|Mission STS-118||Episode 2||
Training the Body for Space
|Mission STS-118||Episode 3||
Training for Space Walks
|Mission STS-118||Episode 4||
Training in a Virtual Environment
|Mission STS-118||Episode 5||
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 01Episode 1||
An amazing journey
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 2||
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 3||
The weather and climate on Mars
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 4||
Mars and Lidar: Studying Mars Near Atmosphere
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 5||
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 6||
Meanwhile, Back on Earth...
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 7||
The Phoenix Team
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 8||
Pushing the Knowledge Boundaries
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 9||
Telltale Signs of Creativity
|The Maple Leaf on Mars (Phoenix)||Episode 10||
Phoenix: Lessons and Legacies
- Episode 1 – The Desire to Explore
- Episode 2 – Explorer and Exploration
- Episode 3 – Risks Associated with Space Travel
- Episode 4 – Preparing for a Long Duration Mission in Space
- Episode 5 – Life Aboard the International Space Station
- Episode 6 – Which end is up? - Science on the International Space Station
- Episode 7 – Optical illusions - Student Science on the International Space Station
- Episode 1 – Forever an Explorer
- Episode 2 – Training the Body for Space
- Episode 3 – Training for Space Walks
- Episode 4 – Training in a Virtual Environment
- Episode 5 – STS-118 Spacewalks
- Episode 1 – An amazing journey
- Episode 2 – Why Mars?
- Episode 3 – The weather and climate on Mars
- Episode 4 – Mars and Lidar: Studying Mars Near Atmosphere
- Episode 5 – We're Here!!!
- Episode 6 – Meanwhile, Back on Earth...
- Episode 7 – The Phoenix Team
- Episode 8 – Pushing the Knowledge Boundaries
- Episode 9 – Telltale Signs of Creativity
- Episode 10 – Phoenix: Lessons and Legacies
- Date modified: